In 1999, I-NAI made its first international venture through the MOU with Musavvir. Since then, I-NAI has collaborated with many countries such as ANDALLUS, DAMMAM, TURKEY, INDONESIA and CHINA.
I-NAI has set a very ambitious goal especially in reviving and evolving the past glory of Islamic Arts and Architecture. We created C-DIA (Center for the Development of Islamic Art and Architecture) to spread awareness of the magnificent art and architecture developed by the Great Muslim Scholars, Artisans, Scientist and Mathematicians which has become our pride since the past era and even until now.
The Roles of C-DIA:-
- Research and Development Center on Islamic Art and Architecture
- Knowledge and Resource Center on Islamic Art and Architecture for the public.
- Design and Production Center or workshop for Islamic Art and Architectural Products
- Gallery of traditional and contemporary Islamic Art and Architectural products.
- Meeting and ideas exchange center for professional, artisan, inventor and Islamic Art and Architecture
- Archive and Collection Center of Islamic Art and Architectural for products and manuscript from past to present.